Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My first post as a DT member!!

Hello everyone!  Happy Wednesday to you!  I am so super excited because today is my first post as a Design Team member over at the new blog Imagine, Create , Share.    Here is the card I created for the Use Your Stash Challenge... I would be thrilled if you hopped on over and joined us. :)  Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my card.
Have a Crafty Day!!
Lori



Cartridges used: 
A Child's Year:   Card base and layers
Weddings:  heart
MS All Occasion Cake Art:  Happy Anniversary

Supplies:
Stampin Up:  Kraft and Whisper White paper,  Pattern Paper from Sampler pack, Chocolate Chip ink, Antique Brass brads
DCWV: Flower Shower stack
Gelly roll white pen, charm and hemp twine from stash















2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and congrats on your 1st day as DT member!!! Great job:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lori:)
    Congratulations on your first day as a DT member YAY!!!
    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)