Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Halloween Pillow Box

Hello everyone!  Happy Tuesday to you! I hope you all are having a good start to the week.  Last Friday was my turn on the DT over at Imagine, Create, Share in which I had to post the challenge for Imagine That Friday.  In all my craziness, I never had the chance to post it here on my own blog! :(    I decided to do a "create your own pattern/ designer paper" using the Imagine.  I just looooove making my own pattern paper, it is so fun!!!  The possibilities are endless! 

Since Halloween is just around the corner, I thought I'd take out some of my Halloween cartridges and see what fun image I could use.  I found this cool looking black cat on the October 31st cartridge.  I totally love the way it turned out!!  Here is the end result:


If you would like to see the tutorial for this box or join in on the challenge, go check out Imagine, Create, Share.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my project today! :)
Have a very Crafty Day!!

1 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love how you can create your own pp :-) I tried to PM you on the msb and your box is full...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)