Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Winner of Joy's Life St. Patrick's Day Blog Hop!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!!  First I want to thank EVERYONE who stopped by and left such sweet comments for me during the Joy's Life St. Patrick's Blog Hop.  I am so appreciative of  all my followers.. I truly hope I will be able to inspire you in some way. :)

But since you stopped by to see who the winner is, I guess I better get on with it!!  I used Random. org to pick my winner, and that person is.........


DRUM ROLL PLEASE..........

jennyplace2 said...



What a darling Birthday card, just screams out Happy Happy Happy! TFS


Thank you so much Jenny!!  I will be sending you an email to get your address.

I will be posting my Joy's Life DT project on Thursday, so I hope you will come back and visit.  I will be making my VERY first easel card EVER, so I am pretty excited! :)

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

2 comments:

  1. Whoo! Hoo! Doing the happy dance! Thank you so much.
    Sending Cyber Hugs
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)