Friday, May 11, 2012

Cricut Circle Challenge card #1

Hello everyone!  Sorry for the late posting today, but I was just able to finish up some cards I have been working on for the Cricut Circle Blog National Scrapbooking Day challenges.  The first one I did was for the Art Inspiration Challenge.  We were shown a picture and asked to create something inspired by the picture.



  I found my inspiration in the layout.



I had to use vinyl for the sentiment, otherwise, there was NO WAY that in intricate sentiment could have been cut out.  All the patterned papers are from my Imagine cartridges. :)

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

2 comments:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL card! :) Good luck in the Circle challenges my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! Love the colors/papers together. And what a great idea to use vinyl to cut a sentiment. I need to try this!! Happy Mother's Day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)