Friday, August 31, 2012

Winner of the Joy's Life DT Create w/Cri-kits Blog Hop

Happy Friday to you all!!
I don't know about you, but I am definitely glad it's Friday! And, not just any Friday, but it's a 3 day weekend too!! Woo Hoo!!  My girls are thrilled too, since they won't have to get up at 6 am for a few days.  :)

Before announcing the winner, I first I wanted to thank each and everyone of you who took the time to visit our blogs for the Joy's Life Create with Cri-Kits Blog hop.  I very much appreciate the sweet comments and am thrilled to have so many amazing followers!  You all are the best!!  :)

Anyway, I know why you are REALLY here. (not to read my babble, that's for sure! LOL!)  You want to know who the winner is of the Joanne's $10 gift card ......don'tcha???

Well, I am going to tell ya right now.  I used Random. org to pick my winner, and the number chosen was #31, which was........
..............................................  DRUM ROLL PLEASE............
..................................................................................................

 CathyinMN said...

I'm already a follower.

Congrats to CathyinMN!!  Please contact me at got2bcrafting at gmail dotcom in the next 7 days and I will get your gift card right out to you!!   Happy Shopping!

I wish you all a very Happy and Safe Labor Day weekend!

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)