Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tree-mendous wishes.... all a glitter!

Hello my crafty friends!  Today I am sharing my project I created for my post over at the Joy's Life Design Team blog.
This week the DT is going "Glittery and Bright". Well, I just happen to LOVE anything glittery, so this was perfect for me!!  
 I have to say, trying to capture sparkly glitter in a picture is NOT easy... especially when it's kind of dreary outside.  I don't know if you can tell, but I used glitter paper on the background and on the Santa hat. I also added EXTRA glitter on the tree and the snow!!
 I stamped the sentiment on shimmery pearl paper:

Supplies used:
SVG: Scrapping Bug Designs
Sentiment Stamp: Joy's Life "Oh Christmas Puns"
Glitter paper: DCWV Christmas Glitter pack
Cardstock Base: Core'dinations Pearls
Black ink: PTI True Black
Misc: Stickles glitter, bakers twine, Goosebumps, and white gel pen


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 I wish you all a very happy and SAFE holiday season!

As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

2 comments:

  1. This is SUPER cute! I can see imagine my dog going for a ride. : )

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)