Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Birthday wishes - Tear Bear card

Hello and Happy Wednesday!!
This has been such a fun month of crafting for me.  Everything I have done has been "NEW" to me; new products, new ideas, and new techniques.   I have always LOVED those cute little tear bears, but I never knew how one was created.  So, since this week the Joy's Life Design Team was asked to create projects using a technique we have never tried before, I thought this would be the perfect time to figure out how it's done!
I watched a few videos on YouTube, purchased some supplies, and this is how my first tear bear turned out:




I was really happy with the final result.  I just love that face!!  I think I have found a new passion! LOL!!

This sentiment was created using Joy's Everyday Occasions stamp set.  I have said it before, and I will say it again..... this is a definite MUST HAVE stamp set.  With all the different word choices, the possibilities are endless.  
You can see this awesome set right here.

Supplies used:
Tear Bear Pattern:  The Beary Scrap
Mulberry Paper: The Mulberry Bear
Card Base:  Criss Cross Lattice SVG from Silhouette Store
Sentiment stamp: Joy's Life Everyday Occasions
Stampin Up punch: Designer Label
Misc: Scrap felt (dress) ribbon, button and rhinestone from stash

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a fabulous day!!!



Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

3 comments:

  1. so cute, I've never made one either....
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!1st time seeing something like this!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Lori, on your first tear bear. I think she's wonderful! Now, where did I put my tear bear stuff I bought years ago....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)