Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How's it growing?

Hello everyone!
Happy Wednesday!!
This week the Joy's Life Design Team is celebrating the upcoming Spring season by sharing projects with flowers.   
By the looks of our front yard, it looks like Spring has already sprung! :)  Our Daffodils and Camellias are blooming all over the place, and it's sooo pretty!!
Anyway... I am getting a little sidetracked here! LOL!
So here is a little Springy card for you:

I used a sentiment from Joy's Barnyard Puns stamp set:
I love the font on this stamp! Isn't it cute??

Here is a list of supplies I used:
Flower and stem: from two different cuts in the Silhouette Online Store
Sentiment Stamp: Joy's Life Barnyard Puns
Solid and patterned paper: Stampin Up
Stitched punch
Twine and button

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

1 comments:

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)