Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I love you, honey - Shaped card

Happy Wednesday crafters!!
I have been quite crafty in the last few days, and am so happy to be able to share another card for the 3rd day straight!! LOL!

Today is my day to post a the Joy's Life Design Team, so I thought I'd share my card here as well.  For the month of April, the DT will be showcasing projects using the new sets.
 When I saw the sentiment I used for this card, I knew right away what I wanted to create using it.  I found the perfect images to use at the Silhouette online store, but I know there are very similar cuts available on Cricut cartridges as well.

Isn't that bee just the cutest??
The card base is a hive image that I welded using SSDE.

Supplies used:
Bee: Silhouette online store
Hive: Silhouette online store
Sentiment Stamp: Joy's Life "That Tastes Punny"
Stitched label: My Creative Time Vintage Label dies
Paper: Bazzil
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Textile Texture
Misc: Stickles, twine, heart button


Thanks so much for stopping by today.
As always, I love and appreciate every one of your comments.
I hope you have a very CRAFTY day!
Lori

7 comments:

  1. This is so flippin adorable Lori!!!
    LOVE the little drips of honey!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the honey drips...awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! that is an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is seriously too darling! Put this out for publication my friend!!! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The "I love you Honey" card is too cute! I have been a Cricut user for a few years and caved recently - anticipating the arrival of my Cameo any day now. So excited (and a little scared) to learn something new. I know nothing of SVG's - etc. My friend's grandson calls her "Honey" and I would love to try this card to give him for his Honey on Mother's day! Can you share how you did the dripping honey effect? Thanks in advance -
    Melinda Strange
    Huntsville, TX
    csi275@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, this is the cutest bee card e-vah! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)