Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hello Super Friend

Hello everyone! 
Happy Wednesday to ya!
Today I am sharing the card I posted over at the Joy's Life Design Team Blog. The sentiment is from Joy's new "My Hero" stamp set. I used the sketch from the Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge.
I thought this supergirl SVG was perfect to go with the sentiment stamp I used. And of course, I had to add that cute little Peachy face!

Supplies used:
Supergirl SVG: Silhouette online store
Star, circle, and banner cuts: Silhouette online store
Sentiment stamp: Joy's Life "My Hero" set
Peachy Keen Face stamp: Princess Face Asst.
Patterned Paper: DCWV Spring & Summer Stacks
and Stampin Up Patterns Pack

Sew Easy Stamper
Darice embossing folder: Argyle
Misc: Twine, white gel pen

Challenges entered:
Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge: 13-17 Sketch Challenge
Paper Playtime: Emboss (Dry or Wet)


Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

5 comments:

  1. What a super cutie!! Love all the patterns and colors! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I like the white dot accents on the girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE card,AWESOME job with the sketch!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! I love that image. I bought that this week too. LOL The papers and embossing and the bows in her hair - perfect! Thank you for playing at Paper Playtime. Be sure to check out our Facebook Page to see if your project entry was highlighted and linked to your blog!
    Paper Playtime Challenge Page on Facebook
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)