Saturday, August 31, 2013

Winner Announced for the Joy's Life Blog Hop!!

Hello my crafty friends!!
Today I am announcing the winner of the Joy's Life Fun Card Folds Blog Hop!  I do have to apologize for not posting this yesterday, I kind of forgot what day is was!! LOL!!
Thank you ALL so much for joining the Joy's Life DT for this fun hop, I hope you enjoyed the projects and even found a few new ideas. :)
And now, on with the show!!
I used Random.Org to pick my winner, and the LUCKY winner of any Joy's Life stamp set of their choice is..................

NUMBER 38!!!

Cute card. I have never seen a shadow box card. Thanks for sharing this and having awesome blog candy.

Congratulations snowdraak!!  Please email me @ got2bcrafting at gmail dotcom  with your name and address so I can get your stamps sent out to you.
You can check out all of Joy's stamp sets right here.

Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you have a Happy, Crafty Day!!
Lori


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)