Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hap-bee Birthday

Hello!  Happy Hump Day to ya!!
I just wanted to drop in and share a card I created using the Sketch from the Peachy Keen Sketch challenge and for the Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party "Going Buggy".
(I actually missed the PK challenge by one day! Bummer!!)

Isn't that little bee just the cutest??
I just love it!!

This is the sketch I followed:

Recipe:
Bee and Hive stamps: Peachy Keen SOTM April 2013
Sentiment: Joy's Life- Punny Animals
Label stitched die: My Creative Time - Just Simply Live
Embossing Folder: Darice 5x7 Honeycomb
Hexagon Honeycomb shapes: Silhouette online store

Entered at:
Pause Dream Enjoy: Going Buggy - Linky Party




And that will do it for today!
I hope you liked my card. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
 As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :)

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love all the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really adorable !!! I love the face , and your take on the sketch is perfect !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute bee day card. Thanks for playing along with us at PDE.
    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)