Monday, June 30, 2014

Spread your wings and FLY!! - PDE Linky Party

Hello everyone! 
Happy Tuesday to you.  :)  I hope you all are doing well.
  Today I am sharing my DT project for the
Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party. 


The theme for this one is MANY LAYERS, and here is what I created:


And I love this stamp from Peachy Keen:


 The layered rosette is from the Silhouette Online Store, and is a Lori Whitlock file.
The papers are from an old Stampin Up Designer Paper pack.
I used two Cuttlebug Embossing folders: Swiss Dots on the butterfly and Modern Wallpaper on the background.
The sentiment is from the Peachy Keen Stamp of the Month from April 2013.

And that will about do it.

I hope you enjoyed my card.

Please come join us at the Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party.  

Thanks for stopping by! 
As always, I love and appreciate your comments.

4 comments:

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)