Monday, September 15, 2014

Nuts about U ~ CDD Linky Party


Hello everyone! Happy Monday!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!



Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!


This linky party theme is Fall.



 The sponsors are:








The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.




Here is what I created for the Linky Party:



I found this print and cut file at the Silhouette online store. (#65782)
I cut out the image a few times so I could fussy cut the hat and arms and layer them to give it more dimension.

Here is a closer look at the sentiment:


This adorable sentiment is from the Craftin Desert Divas "Punny" stamp set, which you can find here.

Don't forget to check out all the fabulous stamp sets available at the CDD Store right here.

I would love for you to join us for the Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas... I can't wait to see what you create. :)


Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. 

6 comments:

  1. Adorable tag, Lori! I love the extra layering.
    ~DT sister, Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Lori!! That little guy is so sweet!! I love his eyelashes!! What an awesome tag!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, super super cute !!! What a perfect fall themed tag !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super adorable Lori! Great tag and cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This mouse is ridiculously cute!!! he just makes me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)