Sunday, November 23, 2014

Have yourself a Merry little Christmas ~ CDD Linky Party

Hello everyone! 
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!



Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!


This linky party theme is "Christmas".


 The sponsors are:

Too Cute by Jessica: $25 Gift Card


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.


Here is what I created for the Linky Party:


Here is a closer look at the sentiment (this is a stamp from this months NEW RELEASE ~ Sneak Peeks starting at 6am est on 11/24):

Recipe:
Card base is from the Silhouette Store
Sentiment from November CDD stamp release (join us on 11/24 6am est)

Don't forget to check out all the fabulous stamp sets available at the CDD Store right here.

I would love for you to join us for the Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas... I can't wait to see what you create. :)



Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. 

2 comments:

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)