Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sweet Tidings ~ Treat bag

Hello everyone! 
Happy, Happy Tuesday!
I just wanted to share a quick project I made yesterday.  I have been sooo busy lately, and have not had much time to craft. I am sure many of you are in the same boat! :)

And here is what I created:
I found this treat bag topper at the Silhouette store, but then made a few modifications to it. 
I used two different cut files from Too Cute by Jessica. For the bear, I used "Christmas Treats" and for the Santa hat on the bear, I used "Christmas Babies 2".
The sentiment is from a new stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas "Baked with Love"
This is a super fun stamp set!!
And finally, I added a felt snowflake from Stampin Up (retired) and I adhered a rhinestone to the center.
Those yummy cookies inside are from Trader Joe's.... my whole family LOVES them!

And that about does it!!
I hope you enjoyed my project.  :)

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) 

1 comments:

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)