Monday, April 6, 2015

Ears to a hoppy day!!

Hello everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.
I had wanted to post this card yesterday, but with my girls on Spring Break last week, I just ran out of time to get it done! :(
I used a cut file from Marjorie Ann Designs titled "Easter in the Jungle".
The fun background papers were all die cut using the NEW Craftin Desert Divas "Banner Dies"
and the super cute sentiment is from the NEW March Release stamp set "Hunny Bunny", also from Craftin Desert Divas.

Well that does it for today.
I hope you liked my card! :)

Challenges entered:
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog: Anything Goes w/a Twist


Thanks for stopping by! 
As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) 

1 comments:

  1. Lovely creation!
    Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)