Friday, May 15, 2015

Wish Big ~ Scalloped Gift Bag

Hello Crafters!
Happy, Happy Friday! Woo Hoo!!

Today I wanted to share a cute little gift bag I created using Craftin Desert Diva stamps, Marjorie Ann Designs, and a file from the Silhouette Store. 


I used the super cute and versatile CDD stamp set "Short and Sweet Tags"


And don't forget... You also get the SVG's for FREE!!: 


The adorable elephant is a cut file from Marjorie Ann Designs "You're Such a Party Animal":
You're Such A Party Animal Cutting Files-Includes Clipart - Click Image to Close


And the Silhouette Online Store file #43732 for the bag.

That's all I have for you today... I hope you liked my project.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!! 


4 comments:

  1. Lori... this is so darn CUTE!!!! The Elephant is so sweet and the Gift bag is awesome! That stamp is such a great stamp to use for all types of birthdays! :) Have a great Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)