Friday, January 15, 2016

You're One of a Kind

Hello crafters!
Happy Friday to you!

Today is my turn to post over at Craftin Desert Divas, and I thought I'd share my project here as well.

 I made a fun little card using the CUTEST little stamp from Craftin Desert Divas mini stamp set "Chickie".





The sentiment is from the "Chilly" stamp set and is stamped on the stitched oval from the "Pocket Pieces Hello Dies".


The scalloped and inner rectangular mats are cut from the Fancy Frames Dies  and I used the "In Line Dies" for the stitching on the pink cardstock.

Here are the CDD products I used:
  
         
        

Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you enjoyed my card!!

As always... 
I love and appreciate your comments.  :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)