Sunday, February 21, 2016

It's a Girl!!!

Hello crafters!
Happy Sunday to you!
I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend. :)

Today I am sharing a card I created for my DT post over at Craftin Desert Divas .  
I used the CDD "Sugar and Spice" stamp set. 
This is not my usual style, but sometimes we just need to step outside of our comfort zones.  :)

I absolutely love the variety of different stamps this set has to offer... it has A LOT of great sentiments for babies and little girls.




After I cut my carriage image (from SVG Cuts file "Iris Fold Cards") and assembled it, I used mounting tape to adhere it to my scalloped mat, which I cut using the Fancy Frames Dies. Definitely one of my go-to dies!!


Here are the CDD products I used:
    
    
       
Thanks for stopping by today!
As always, I love and appreciate your comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)