Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Circle Blog Weekly Challenge & Circle Weekend Challenge Entry

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a fabulous Tuesday!  This morning I went on  a field trip to the pumpkin patch with my youngest daughter and scrambled trying to get this done! The weekly challenge at the Circle blog was THINK PINK and we were to use Pink, Ruffles, Scallops, Flourishes, Glitter and Jewels ( incorporate any 3 on your project).  I just love this Nursery Tails cartridge and decided my neighbor needed one more gift for her new baby's room. I thought this little wall hanging would go very nicely with the other projects I made for her.  Hmmmmm, I hope she likes pink because that has been the main focus of all my projects!!!   Well, gotta get going... thanks for stopping by.  I would love if you would leave a comment... I so enjoy reading them!!  Have a Crafty Day!!
Lori

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! What a great idea! I'm gonna try and make one for my sister-in-law who's having a baby early Dec. TFS!!!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet gift for your neighbor! I know she loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)