Monday, October 11, 2010

Scrapmaster's Paradise Challenge #69 and Circle Challenge

Hello again... This card was created for the challenges at Scrapmaster's Paradise and the Cricut Circle. This was a color combo challenge in which we were required to use  SU Black, Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie (or any similar color).  I love this color combination. I was so excited when I found some pattern paper for the girls dress that coordinated with these colors. I really like how it turned out... it will make a good birthday card for one of my friends! Thanks for looking.. hope you like what you see!!  Have a Crafty Day!
Lori

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the color combo you used and the dress matches perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori,
    I really like how your dress turned out too! Great job with this weeks challenge.
    Gena, Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lori, I love the dress.
    Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week with your great card.
    Linda
    http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, this card is FABBY! I love that girl and her dress is awesome! Thanks for playing with us at SPCC this week!

    Lori - SPCC Color Diva

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)