Friday, January 2, 2015

I Love You Beary Much!

Hello everyone!
TGIF!
And a Happy New Year to you too!!

Today I am sharing a card I created for my DT post over at Craftin Desert Divas.


The "I Love You Beary Much!" is from the super cute Punny stamp set.
And the "XOXO" is from the Simply Said stamp set.

Both of these stamp sets offer a large variety of awesome sentiments:
You can purchase this stamp set here.



You can purchase this stamp set here.


Recipe:
Bear holding heart & extra hearts:
   Too Cute By Jessica ~ Valentine's Bears
Sentiment stamps
Card base:
   Silhouette online store #63383
Eyes:
   Peachy Keen "Everyday Character Face Parts and More"
Patterned Paper:
   Retired Stampin Up 6x6 pads
Embossing Folder:
   Darice (folder name unknown) :(

And that about does it!!
I hope you liked my card.

Thanks for stopping by today! :) 
Have a HAPPY, CRAFTY DAY!! 

2 comments:

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)