Monday, January 19, 2015

Just bee-cause ~ Treat Holder ~ PDE Linky Party

Hello everyone! 
Happy Tuesday to ya.  :)
It's time for the weekly Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party!!  This weeks LP is "3D Project".

This is what I created for my DT project:
This adorable bee box is from My Scrap Chick - Bee Box Trio
The eyes are stamped with a Peachy Keen Face.


The sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas "Punny", which you can find HERE, and it is stamped on a tag from the CDD Tag It stamp set, which you can find HERE.


And that about does it!

I hope you will join us at the Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party!  You can find it right here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
As always, I love and appreciate your comments.




5 comments:

  1. I love this bee belly box. I have this cut too. It's so easy to assemble. I love how you embossed the wings with honeycomb. That is a great idea. I never would have thought of that. This turned out so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable bee box Lori!! Love the embossing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)