Sunday, October 11, 2015

Scarecrow Kisses and Autumn Wishes.... CDD Linky Party

Hello everyone! 
I hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!


This linky party theme is "Thing with Wings".



And here is the photo to inspire you:


The sponsors are:

Too Cute by Jessica: $25 Gift Card


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

I used the "leaves" and "color palette" (plus some green) for my inspired project. 
The newly released CDD stamp set "Autumn Wishes" was perfect for my card:


Look at these totally adorable images.... 
Are they not just THE CUTEST???
I love them!! 

And isn't the sentiment so sweet:
The fabulous stitched banner that the sentiment is stamped on is from the " Mix It Up Dies" and I added a few sequins from the "Limited Edition - Trick or Treat" sequin mix.


These are the  Craftin Desert Divas products I used:

You can view or purchase here.




You can view or purchase here.



You can view or purchase here.


Limited Edition - Each pack contains approximately  1.5 teaspoons.
You can view or purchase here.


Don't forget to check out all the fabulous CDD products available at the CDD Store right here.

I would love for you to join us for the Linky Party at the Craftin Desert Divas Blog... I can't wait to see what you create. :)



Thanks for stopping by today! 
As always, I love and appreciate your comments. 

2 comments:

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)