Thursday, March 10, 2016

I love you more than jelly beans!

Hello crafters!

Today is my day to post over at Craftin Desert Divas, so I wanted to share my project here as well. 
It is "Throwback Thursday" so I am showcasing an older CDD stamp set.

With Easter around the corner, I thought it would be a fun to create a project using the adorable "Hunny Bunny" stamps.


Isn't this little bunny just the cutest??

And I just love the jelly bean stamp and the sentiment too!!

The scalloped rectangular mat is cut from the Fancy Frames Dies  and the stitched label that the image is stamped on is from  "Fancy Stitched Label Dies".
The wheelbarrow is from another stamp set "Farmers Market"


Here are the CDD products I used:

 
You can purchase these stamps HERE.



You can purchase these stamps HERE.



You can purchase these dies HERE.



    
        You can purchase these dies HERE.


Thanks for stopping by today!

As always, I love and appreciate each and every one of  your comments.  :)

1 comments:

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)