Tuesday, March 22, 2016

You are egg-stra special

Hello crafters!
Happy Tuesday!!

Today I am sharing a tag I created for my DT post over at Craftin Desert Divas.   I used a couple of the new March release stamp sets.






The adorable little chickie pulling the wagon and the sentiment are from the new "Bunny Trail" stamp set, and the tree and grass images are from the new "Build a Scene" stamp set.

I found an old manila tag in my stash, so I added some Distress inks using an ink blending tool to make the colorful background.  I then sprinkled on a few water droplets to mix the colors around and to add a little texture.
Once the tag dried, I added my colored images and some ribbon at the top, and viola... a fun Easter tag.



Here are the CDD products I used:
    
     
    You can purchase this set here.
                  
 
    You can purchase this set here.



Challenges entered:
Hiding in my Craft Room #243: Blending 

Thanks for stopping by today!
As always, I love and appreciate your comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)