Saturday, April 28, 2012

Best Buddies Bookmark - Joy's Life DT post

Happy Saturday!! Today I am sharing a fun little bookmark I made for my post on the Joy's Life Design Team blog.  We were asked to use any of Joy's new stamps on any project of our choice.  I wanted to challenge myself a bit and use a cartridge AND feature I have never used before.  I decided to go with the Cricut Sophie cartridge and use the bookmark feature.  I really LOVE the shape of this one!  I added the super cute popsicle image and sentiments from Joy's new set called Sweet Popsicle Puns.




Here's a closer look at the stamps:


I cut the bookmark 2X at 2.5" width using CCR and my Imagine .  I used chipboard that I had saved from some packaging to help make it a bit  more sturdy.  The pattern paper is from the Cricut Imagine Enjoy the Seasons cartridge.  I stamped the sentiments and popped up the popsicle image with pop dots (and added some Liquid Glass to the popsicle), inked the edges, then added some twine and a button to finish it off! :)

You can see all of Joy's awesome stamps right here.  Plus, you can find some more great projects at the Joy's Life Design Team blog.

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

3 comments:

  1. What a great little project! Love the popsicles "we stick together"...just too cute!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Auntie this so cute, mom, tina, marsha and nanny would ALL love one of these super cute bookmarks!!!!!!!!Adorable I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)