Sunday, April 15, 2012

A treat for you - Joy's Life DT post

Happy Tax Day!!  Well...I hope it's happy for you. :)  Today I am sharing a fun little candy tube project.   Joy at Joy's Life sent  these great tubes for the DT to use in one of our  projects and I was really excited because I had never created with these before.  I had a lot of fun making this one, and I know I will be making some more in the near future!  I was able to use some of Joy's new stamps and I totally LOVE them!


Aren't those stamps AWESOME!!  If you haven't seen Joy's new release... YOU MUST GO SEE THEM, you are going to LOVE them... trust me!

Stamped sentiments and small heart on tag:  Joy's Life Sweet Popsicle Puns
Heart image:  Joy's Life Joyful Hearts
Tag: Sizzix Tag
Paper: CTMH
Cricut Embossing Folder
Twine

Don't forget to join us April 21st for the Joy's Life DT Blog Hop. Hop along for some fun Teacher Appreciation Day inspiration + some great giveaways too!!


Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

6 comments:

  1. Great project. I want some of these tubes. I need to go looking for them when I go shopping today! You could use them for any holiday. Looking forward to the hop for Teacher goodies next week.

    Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! I have some tubes....thank you for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. su-UPER fun and cute!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the embossing folder and the colors.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)