Monday, October 28, 2013

Keep Smiling

Hello everyone! Happy Monday!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend. :)




Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is ANYTHING GOES. The sponsors are is Cardz TV, Designs on Cloud 9, and the Scrap Chick. The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created for this linky party....
These cute little sunflowers are from the My Scrap Chick Fall Treat Boxes.
I stamped the faces using Peachy Keen "In the Garden Face Asst" as well as the"Sweet and Innocent Face Asst."
The polka dot papers and Kraft paper are from Papertrey Ink, and the background paper is from CTMH.
The stamped sentiment and label die are from My Creative Time.
I then added some twine and a button from my stash.
And there you have it!!


Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!

Challenges entered:
Cutie Pie Challenge: Cute with Embellishment Bingo (I used buttons, ribbon, die cut)

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a HAPPY, CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

6 comments:

  1. Lori,
    Your card is just too cute, love the Peachy faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Adorable!! You know I love me some Peachy Keen. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY Cute thanks for sharing with The Cutie Pies. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!!! A card like this will ALWAYS make me SMILE!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable...simply adorable! Love those sweet little faces on your cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute. you have a surprise waiting on you at decorate to celebrate, hop on over and take a look. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)