Saturday, October 5, 2013

Too cute to spook - Halloween Treat Bag

Hello crafters!
Today is my day to post over at the Joy's Life Design Team Blog, so I thought I'd share my project here as well.
This week we were sharing some fun Halloween treat bags.
Here is the one I created:


This cute little treat bag is from the Silhouette Online Store.  
The spider web, the banner at the bottom of the bag, and the bow on the ghost are not actually a part of the file, I added them on to make this my own creation. :)
The sentiment is from the Joy's Life stamp set "Halloween Puns".  
The adorable face stamp is from Peachy Keen Stamps. 

Challenges entered:
Cameo Creations: A Haunting We Will Go
Ribbon Carousel: Halloween and Fall

Thanks for stopping by!
As always, I love and appreciate your comments.
Have a Happy, Crafty Day!!
XOXO  Lori

10 comments:

  1. Lori, this bag is adorable! I love your added little touches -- especially that bow on the ghost. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute treat box !! Perfect for Halloween !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way to cute to spook. The little face on the ghost is so sweet. Super cute!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the little ghost's face! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ghostie is so cute, but the hidden chocolate inside is even better!!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little bag! I love the web you added!

    Stacey
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG your little treat box is WAY TOO CUTE!!! SUPER DUPER job with it,Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)