Saturday, October 12, 2013

Thank you - ombre style

Hello crafty friends!
Happy, Happy Saturday!
This week the Joy's Life DT has been sharing Ombre style cards.  What is Ombre?? Ombre is the gradual change in a shade of color from light to dark or vise versa.
And here is my creation:
I altered a file I found at the Silhouette online store to make my card.
The ombre effect was created with some paint chip samples I had on hand from when my daughter was picking colors to paint her room. :)
I added some Stampin Up ribbon, stamped my sentiment with a stamp from Joy's Life "Tag You're It - Set One", and VIOLA... it was done.  This was very quick and easy to make!!


I hope you enjoyed my project.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.
As always, I love and appreciate your comments.
Have a HAPPY, CRAFTY DAY!!
Lori

2 comments:

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)