Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Fall Y'all - Frame

Hello everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday. 
This week the Joy's Life Design Team shared some amazing Fall themed home decor.
Head over here, if you would like to check it out.   :) 
Here is the project I created for my post:

I found this frame at Michaels for $1. Then, I mod podged some fun paper I had from a DCWV stack.






Using my cameo, I cut the pumpkin and vine from an SVG Cuts file and some leaves from the Silhouette store.
I stamped the sentiment with the Joy's Life It's All Fall Puns stamp set on a die from My Creative Time "Vintage Label Dies" set.
I added a button and some twine to finish it off.  :)

I hope you enjoyed my project today.

Thanks for stopping by!! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)