Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Peachy Keen Release Party

Hello crafters!!
Here is the project I made for the Peachy Keen Release Party Challenge #1.  The challenge was to create a treat bag using the colors green and orange, and use at least one button.
(And, by the way, that paper is orange!! I just had to take the picture at night and it just didn't photograph well.)
Those adorable mittens are from the brand new Stamp of the Month for November.  The super cute faces are from the Cornies Face Asst. (one of my all time favs!!)

So anyway, there you have it!!
Wish me luck!!  I sure would LOVE to win the $25 gift certificate.  I need me some more Peachy goodness!!  LOL!!!


Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

1 comments:

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)