Monday, November 11, 2013

Ready to get STUFFED!


Hello everyone! 
Happy Veterans Day!
I just want to take a moment to thank all of the wonderful men and women who have served our country, both past and present.  Our country would not be what it is today without the sacrifices you all have made.


Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is Thanksgiving. The sponsors are KaDoodle Bug Designs and The Scrapbooking Queen. The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is the project I created for the Linky Party:

This adorable turkey with the fork, the pie, and the sentiment are all from the Peachy Keen October 2012 Stamp of the Month Kit.  The turkey is paper pieced with several papers from various Fall DCWV stacks. The background paper is from DCWV as well.
I colored the pie with my Spectrum Noir markers.

This card was inspired by the Peachy Keen Photo Inspiration Challenge:
I used the color palette and "bird" as my inspiration.

I have entered the following challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps: Photo Inspiration
Cameo Creations Challenge: Fall Y'All
Love to Create: Thanksgiving/Thanks
An Inky Situation: Turkey

I hope you are able to Link Up with us!!

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

11 comments:

  1. This is SOOOO CAUUUTE! Love how you made the turkey tail in those fab colors and the background is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super adorable!!!!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE that Turkey!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE that stamp set!!! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO ready to get stuffed. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! Your turkey is beyond cute, love those pretty feathers and yummy pie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Lori, especially the paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at Love To Create this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable, Lori! I love his colorful tail feathers! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Top 3 from our Turkey linky party are now posted in the current linky party's post. Check it out! http://aninkysituation.blogspot.com/2013/11/linky-party-17-people.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super FUN card! Thank you for sharing your project with us this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun and cute card !! The turkey is super cute !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)