Monday, June 24, 2013

Craftin Desert Divas Guest Designer



I am posting today as a guest designer for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is ON THE FARM. The sponsors are Bug Bites & Pinque Peacock
Bug Bites will be giving away this super, duper cute stamp set:

And the Pinque Peacock is giving away these really cool burlap buttons:

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created for this linky party....


I created this card using a few different cut files.
The chick is from the Silhouette online store.  The feed bag and the haystack (which I embossed) are from a retired Kadoodle Bug Designs cut file titled "Happy Farm Life'.
The background is a retired Market Street Stamps stamp titled Honeycomb; the sentiment is from Joy's Life Barnyard Puns, and the cute chick face is from the Peachy Keen Critter Face Asst.

I hope you liked my card today!
  Please join the Crafting Desert Diva's and Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!! What a cute chick and adorable card!!
    Congrats on your Guest Designer spot and again totally LOVE your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your cards. They are just simply adorable!!! Let me know when you get your Joann's order in. LOL! Have a great day my crafty friend. Thank you again for being a guest designer at Craftin Desert Divas!!!

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinkin cute! That chick is beyond adorable and I love how you embossed the hay. Such a fun sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)