Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy Camper card and JL Blog Hop Winner!

Hello!
Happy Wednesday!!
I hope you are having a wonderful week so far. :)
Today I am sharing the card I posted over at   the Joy's Life Design Team Blog. This week we are focusing on the the "Great Outdoors".
Here's a fun card I created for a friend of mine whose birthday we will be celebrating while camping together.

Isn't that camper so cute??


Challenges entered:
Paper Playtime: Anything Goes

I also want to announce the winner of the Joy's Life Super & Everyday Hero Blog Hop.
I apologize for the delay in picking a winner.  Tomorrow is the last day of school for us, and the last couple of weeks have been very hectic.  So without further adieu, using Random.org, the winner of the blog candy is.............


Adorable

Congratulations Dee!  Please contact me at got2bcrafting at gmail dotcom with your address so I can get your package of to you!
I want to thank EVERYONE who joined in on the hop and left such sweet comments for me... it means the world to me. :)

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card Lori!!! Love that camper and the sentiment is awesome!!!!
    Thanks for sharing, congrats to your winner and have a GREAT hump day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card. You always do the best cards. Happy Hump day.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)