Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Enjoy the Summer - 3d Beach Bag gift/favor box

Hello everyone!
Happy (almost) Summer!
Can you believe there are only 2 more days until it's officially summer? Woo Hoo!! 
This week the Joy's Life Design Team is celebrating the beginning of summer, and  nothing says "summer" to me like a day at the beach! So in honor of beach season, I made this cute little beach bag, with a pair of sunglasses to finish it off:


This makes a great little gift box (or favor box) too!


I found this great beach tote at the Silhouette online store, as well as the sunglasses.  The beach tote was altered to accommodate the wicker handle I added. (The original file does have a handle on it, but I removed it.)
The sun was created with die from the My Creative Time Build a Banner Kit.
The paper I used is from Echo Park.
 The adorable face stamp is from the new Peachy Keen stamp set In the Garden face asst.
And, of course, the sentiment I used is from Joy's Life Pun in the Sun stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

5 comments:

  1. Love love love!! Such a fun project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page Beach totes Ella Vickers produces high end, designer tote bags for all sorts of uses. The tote bags are made from recycled sailcloth.


    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)