Monday, June 3, 2013

Welcome - Shaped Card

Hello everyone!
This is the second post of the day for me. Yay!!  It's a little late in the day, but I am down to the wire to enter it into the My Craft Spot challenge.  
So without further adieu, here is my card:

I found this cute house SVG at the Silhouette online store.  The welcome sign is hand cut and stamped with an old Stampin Up stamp titled "Warm Words".

If you missed my first post today, please scroll down and take a look.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!!
 As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

8 comments:

  1. Such a bright and happy card, I love the little sign hanging from the door!
    Thanks for joining us at My Carft Spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw, this is so awesome! What a great file:) Love the little sign and fun flower box on the window!
    Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! The embossing looks fabulous and I love the brick chimney! So many great details you have added to this card! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW Lori, I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the super sweet comments! You really brighten my day with your kind words! HUGS!

      Delete
  4. Just DARLING!!! What a cheerful and happy looking house! LOVE the colors and the embossing!!! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card! The embossing is super and I love the little window box - and that sweet little welcome sign is a fabulous touch too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love the bright cheerful colors and the embossing looks amazing! Thanks for joining in the *welcome to the neighborhood* challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card!! Love the embossing and cute sign on the door. :) Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)