Monday, February 7, 2011

Hello all you crafty people!!  I hope you had a great weekend... congrats to all those Packers fans!! I didn't see much of the game, but I heard there were quite a few good commercials I missed! :)

I just wanted to let you know about Imaginisce's 3 Day BE MINE.  They are showcasing some awesome Valentine/Love projects that you won't want to miss, plus they have an awesome giveaway too!!  Go take a look and get inspired!

I hope you have a great day... and get in some crafting time!!


  1. won the I-top. Woot! Woot! Nice!

  2. Happy Valentine's Day! Just a quick note to say thank you for stopping by my blog this weekend and for the kind comment! I'm your newest follower. Anita

  3. I am a new follower and love to invite my blog for a give away. Enter @

  4. Hi Lori, wanted to answer your question about my post... My DT will be able to work with anything! I don't have a commitment with SEI anymore!

  5. Hi Lori, you won the Sweetheart cart over on my blog. I've emailed you and haven't heard from you. Please email me your info so I can get it out to you. ]


Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)