Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pretty Princess Gift Bag - Guest Designer Day!!

Hello my crafty friends!!  This is a very exciting day for me! I have been given the honor of being a guest designer for Kassidy over at Inking It Up Crazy. I was asked to make a Princess or Fairy themed project and decided to do something other than a card.  I had so much fun making this cute little Princess bag... I think I am going to make some more!!




Recipe:
Cartridges Used
Once Upon A Princess: Princess and Gift Bag (gift bag was stretched using my Gypsy)
Life is a Party: Pretty Princess
Elegant Edges:  Oval Scallop (image stretched using my Gypsy)
Imagine More Cards (Imagine): All pattern paper used on Princess

Paper: DCWV Sweet Stack

Face Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps Princess Faces

Misc: I-Rock rhinestones, Bakers Twine, Stampin Up Chocolate Chip ink, and ribbon from stash

As I mentioned on an earlier post, Kassidy is having a Birthday Bash celebration the entire month of June.  She is having fabulous giveaways and showcasing some amazing guest designers as well, so head on over and take a look!!  

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you liked my project!! :)
Have a crafty day!
Lori

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty:)

    Stop by my blog for our Father's Day Blog Hop:)
    Myself and a couple of others are giving away some fun Blog Candy:)
    http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool that you got to be a guest designer :-) Very cute bag, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, did you draw the face? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome and detailed! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lori! They are lucky to have you! LOVE this bag! (It's great to see a Peachy Keen face on your pretty princess too)!
    Ha Ha! I did laugh at the comment you left on my PK challenge card! It's hysterical! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable bag! Love the paper you used for the hair. I have a blog award for you, so please stop by my blog to pick it up.

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)