Friday, October 14, 2011

Cricut Circle Blogaversary Challenges!!

Hello, Happy Friday!  Today I wanted to share a couple of cards I made for the Blogaversary Challenges on the Cricut Circle Blog.  There are a total of 6 challenges, but so far I was only able to get two of them done.  I just started last night, so that's actually not too bad for me! LOL!

The first challenge I did was: Use your Imagine Machine to print a background (it can be a solid color or a patterned paper from your Imagine cartridge) and use it on your project as well as cutting an image of your choice in layers- that’s right, choose the layers option on your image and print out one or all of the layers offered, piece them together on your project!



And the second challenge I did was:   Create a project of your choice using your Cuttlebug machine as the main focus. Your project must include atleast 2 different Cricut Image Cuts




I am pretty happy with how they turned out, especially since I made them in such a short amount of time (for me!)  So wish me luck!!
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a very CRAFTY weekend!!
Lori

7 comments:

  1. Good Luck I love your card, I have been wanting the CB folder for a long time. I entered a couple cards also but not the CB one, I know what you mean about making a card fast, I am very slow also.
    http://nanadonnascarddreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love your first card also, is that from Kate's Kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nana Donna! And yes, that is Kate's Kitchen in the first card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! 2 very cute projects!! I looove how you designed the ornament card! Awesome job.... New follower and good luck on Joy's Life's DT Call!

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I love the embossing on your Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog during the blog hop...I love your work!!! Just awesome. I tried to sign up to be a follower but there is not an option...let me know if I'm doing something wrong. You should send a card to My Creative Time's DT Call...you would be great.tfs
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never mind it worked now. :)
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)