Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Miss You a Bushel - Silhouette Cameo

Hello my crafty friends!
Happy Wednesday!
Today I am sharing my project that I posted over at the Joy's Life Design Team blog.
If you have been following the blog this week, then you already know that this week we are focusing on "leaves" for our projects.  I absolutely LOVE Autumn, and all the color changes that come with it... it really is a beautiful time of year. 
With that in mind, here is the card I created to share with you today:


Here is a closer look at Joy's stamp:
Isn't it a great stamp?? 
It comes from the newly released set, It's All Fall Puns. It really is a fantastic stamp set!!
You can find this set, along with all the other awesome sets, right here.

Supplies used:
All images are from the Silhouette online store
Sentiment: Joy's Life It's All Fall Puns
Embossing Plate used on tree: Stampin Up Wood Grain
Ink: Stampin Up Chocolate Chip

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

1 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the fall colors and great sentiment!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)