Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Oh Snap! - Gingerbread Treat Bag Topper

Hello crafters,
 Happy Wednesday to ya!!!
Today I am sharing the project I created for my post at the Joy's Life Design Team Blog.
Every since I got my Joy's Life "Oh Christmas Puns" stamp set, I have been wanting to create something using the stamps I used on my project today. I knew exactly what I wanted to do, except originally it was going to be a card. When I found out this week we were creating "food" projects , I thought this would work perfectly for a treat bag topper.  

I just think these two stamps together are kind of funny! :)  One moment all happy and singing and then next moment... well, you can see what happened! LOL!

 There is actually three stamps used. 
The "fa la la la la" and "Oh snap!" are from the "Oh Christmas Puns" and the "..." is from the "Everyday Occasions" set.
You can find all of Joy's products, right here.

Supplies used:
Gingerbread men: Silhouette Online Store
Sentiment Stamps: Joy's Life
Paper: My Minds Eye
Face Stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps
Ink: PTI True Black
White trim on gingerbread: Snow Writer
Misc: Stickles, SU Brads, white gel pen

CHALLENGES ENTERED:
Go Fish Challenge Blog: #30 Christmas
Scrappy Moms Stamps: Christmas Time


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

 As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) 
Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

5 comments:

  1. Soooo CUTE!!Very Yummy!
    Enjoy your day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is adorable, and talk about the perfect topper for the treat inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, thanks for the laugh on this one! Clever girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this! I love it! Thanks for ahring with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)