Friday, May 30, 2014

I Dig You

Hello everyone!!
Happy Friday to you!!
I have some exciting news to share.  :)
I was asked to be a Design Team member for KaDoodle Bug Designs!!  Woot Woot!!
I am so honored to be a part of this amazing team. 
And, I absolutely LOVE all of the files that Melissa creates!

So anyways,  here is my first project I made for KaDoodle Bug Designs......

 Here is a side view:

This super cute cut file is from KaDoodle Bug Designs (of course!)
It is a newer release, title "Mudpie Mikey".
Isn't it sooo adorable!!
The background hills and sun, plus that sweet little face stamp, are all from the Peachy Keen July 2012 Stamp of the Month set.
The sentiment is a stamp from Joy's Life "Punny Animals".

And that  will about do it.
I hope you enjoyed my card.  :)

Challenges entered:
Peachy Keen: Photo/Color Inspiration  (I used the colors from the photo as my inspiration)  I used all but the red.  :)


Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) 

6 comments:

  1. Whooooo Hoooo!!! Congrats Lori!
    This card is so super ADORABLE!!! LOVE your take on the photo inspiration!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with us over at Peachy Keen Stamps for our color/photo inspiration challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for goodness sakes! This just made me smile from ear to ear. It's SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I saw this on FB..Overload of CUTENESS!!! I love it!!! Thanks for making me smile. I really needed that today.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card!! love all of the layers

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and cute !!! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)