Monday, August 11, 2014

Princess ~ PDE Linky Party

Hello everyone! 
Happy Tuesday to ya.  :)
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Today is the mid post for the Pause Dream Enjoy "Kids Theme" Linky Party, and this is what I created for my DT project:
This is a quick and easy project, perfect for the little princess in your life.  :)

RECIPE:
Tiara file: Silhouette online store
Sentiment stamp: Craftin Desert Divas "Sugar and Spice" stamp set
Polka Dot Paper: Bo Bunny Double Dot
Misc rhinestones from stash

So that about does it!

I hope you will join us at the Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party!  You can find it right here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
As always, I love and appreciate your comments.

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love the polka dot paper! The bling adds the perfect touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love the rhinestones.
    Glenna @ My Paper Craze

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious card. Just perfect for the little Princess in your life. I love the colors and the fabulous rhinestones!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)