Monday, December 1, 2014

From our house to yours ~ 3D ornament ~ PDE Linky Party

Hello everyone! 
Happy Tuesday to ya.  :)
It's time for the weekly Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party!!  This weeks LP is "Christmas".


This is what I created for my DT project:

My tag is from the NEW Craftin Desert Divas Tag It stamp set, and the fabulous sentiment is from the NEW "Baked with Love" stamp set.

 
Purchase HERE.

Purchase HERE

The 3D house ornament is from the Silhouette online store (#69520), and I added the wreath on the door from another house ornament (#69519).
I inked the edges of the roof with some Bashful Blue SU ink and then added Star Dust Stickles for snow.
The wreath has a few red rhinestones and a Trendy Twine bow at the top.
The door knob is a brad from Stampin Up.


And that about does it!

I have entered my project here:
2 Creative Chicks: Make an Ornament


I hope you will join us at the Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party!  You can find it right here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
As always, I love and appreciate your comments.

9 comments:

  1. This is so adorable I want to hang it on my tree!!! You did such a great job it doesn't even look like paper :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so perfect. Love your little house and the sentiment tag was made for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun. Love that sentiment. And I didn't even know they had ornaments on the silhouette store. Awesome project. T.F.I

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most wonderful ornament Lori!!! Love the snowflake paper and the stickles for snow on the roof. Great tag and perfect sentiment!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your 3D ornament house is adorable Lori! The sentiment is perfect and love the wreath on the door! Super cute project!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute ornament! Love the colors you picked and all the little details like the wreath on the door...
    I linked over from the "PDE Christmas Challenge" where I am participating too with some Merry and Bright Printables and a few Nativity Ornaments. Would love it if you'd stop by.
    Hugs,
    Antonella
    www.quilling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)