Thursday, January 29, 2015

Like the flower and bee....

Hi there everyone!
Happy Thursday!  
Are you ready for the weekend?  I know I am!
I just wanted to pop in and share a card I made yesterday.
The card base is from the Silhouette store.
 I added the dripping honey myself using the MS Drippy Goo punch and some Liquid Glass to make it shiny.  :)
The bee and flower are from a Too Cute by Jessica file: Sweet Honey Bees
I used wire to shape the antennae.
The face stamp is from Peachy Keen Stamps "Erkel and Merkel Face Asst."
The sentiment is from the Craftin Desert Divas "Lil Bit Buggie":

And that does it for me today!

Don't forget to join us for the Craftin Desert Divas January Stamp Release Blog Hop, starting tomorrow!!
Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) 

5 comments:

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)