Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I ruff you!

Hello Crafters!
Today is my day to post over at Craftin Desert Divas.  
Here is the project I am sharing today:

Those adorable little puppies, the cute heart, and the sentiment are all from the Craftin Desert Divas March new release "Fur-ever Friends".
The "thought bubble" is actually a cloud, also from a new March release set "Punny Farm"
And, finally.. the fun tag is from one of my favorite sets "Tag It".


And here is a look at all of the awesome stamp sets I used:

You can purchase this stamp set here.



You can purchase this stamp set here.


You can purchase this stamp set here.

I hope you enjoyed my project!

Thanks for stopping by today! :) 
As always, I truly love and appreciate your comments. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)