Monday, April 20, 2015

A little something...

Hello! Happy Monday to you!

I had a chance to get into my craft room a little bit this weekend and was playing around with some of my Craftin Desert Divas stamp sets.
I saw this cute little milk carton treat holder from the Silhouette Store and thought it would work well the CDD "Short and Sweet Tags" set:


Here is the entire set of "Short and Sweet Tags", 
which can be purchased here.

The paper I used is from the Core'dinations Patterned Cardstock "Brights".  (LOVE how thick this cardstock is!)
The flower is from CTMH.. I've had them for years!
And the rhinestones are from Stampin Up... been in my stash for years too!!
It makes me happy when I use stuff that has been around forever!  :)

And that does it for today!

Thanks for stopping by! 
As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)